Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Grandparents

Life has been crazy this last week. Jesse and his wife Mickiah are here and we've been getting ready for a Estate/Garage Sale for all of Granny and Papas stuff! I didn't think they had that much, but every cubby I come to, THERE IS MORE!!! They really seem to be settling in and liking the assisted living. Papa seems to not remember not being there, so i guess that's a good thing.
Sunday we leave for lake Cushman to camp and tube for the week! Super glad to see my baby brother too! Busy, Busy;)

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was there at the Garage sale! How is Jesse doing!?! I'm so glad you have a blog!! you're better at updating than i am! I miss you guys!! Hope all is well! love all your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to hear that Granny and Papa are doing well at their new place!! Sorry you got stuck dealing with all their stuff. I hope the garage sale went well. Hope you are having fun with Jesse!! Can't wait for the post on your happenings with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Garage sale went pretty well! alotof WORK! sold all the little junk, still alot to haul off but that's ok! ya still having blast with jess and kiah, we are going to a mariners game on Sat.

    ReplyDelete